DevOps Engineers / Platform Engineers, up to £95,000, UK Wide, Remote with some Travel
I have a number of urgent Platform / DevOps / Site Reliability engineer positions for an award-winning consultancy that is looking to scale up its team by recruiting Platform & DevOps Engineers.
Role: To build and operate cloud services that meet security, reliance, and cost/performance for clients
You must have a good technical and working knowledge of Terraform and Ansible.
You MUST have:
* Experience working with Terraform & Ansible
* Write add-ons libraries and plug-ins
* Experience in Docker and Docker files
* Experience working with (AWS, Azure, or Google)
* Experience creating pipelines using CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
* Experience with IaaC (Terraform, Cloudformation)
* Scripting / Coding Experience
* Hands-on configuration and IAAC are a must for the senior
Background: AWS, Azure, GCP, or Hybrid. Highly desirable to be from a Software Engineering background. If you're from an infrastructure background then you must have good coding and scripting experience.
Travel: Need to be able to travel post-Covid.
Salary: £45K to £95K dependent on experience
Location: UK Wide
Please note: You must be able to work in the UK without any restrictions. The client is not providing sponsorships at this time.
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at email@example.com and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.