Lead/Senior DevOps Engineer, up to £110,000, Fully Remote
● Experience with AWS specifically ALB/ELB, EC2, Route53 and S3, EMR, Serverless.
● Well-rounded knowledge of Linux systems including debugging issues, logging, monitoring, and backup
● Experience with configuration management systems (e.g. SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
● Experience working with one or more of MongoDB, Cassandra, or PostgreSQL
● Experience with Kubernetes, including installation, monitoring, and logging
● Experience with Prometheus monitoring
● Experience with Apache Spark
● Experience with office services and deployment tools (e.g. Addigy)
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.