Role - Solutions Architect
Rate - £500-£550
Contract Length - 6 months
Location - Fully Remote
I am working with a privately held, award-winning digital technology consulting company that specialises in the delivery of Cyber Security, Digital Transformation & Data services. The services they provide enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to their business and IT capabilities. In this role, you will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry.
The client is seeking a skilled Solution Architect to assist the definition of the solution architectures for a high profile, public-facing, government project, including the architectural road maps for projects for any given client.
Some duties will include:
* Defining the solution architecture for high-profile public or private sector portfolios.
* To Define the architectural road maps for projects for any given client
* Investigate and thoroughly understand the current live applications and systems at any given client site
* Define and document strategies, standards and guidelines to direct the build and deployment of systems
* Ensure that the architecture meets the system quality attributes
The ideal candidate will have a strong architecture and software engineering background, will have led teams of engineers or other architects, will be able to perform as a client-facing role to senior stakeholders and will be willing and able to contribute to my client's internal Architecture and Digital Transformation strategy.