iOS Engineer - UP TO € 55.000
For one of our best clients operating in the Insurtech/computer vision field, we are recruiting a Mid-Senior iOS Engineer to join the Software/Mobile Engineering team.
The client's located near Monza, and it offers the chance to work fully remotely as long as employees are willing to attend the office once a month.
Most of the projects will revolve around image segmentation and computer vision, therefore previous experience in those verticals will be enormously appreciated.
Hard skills needed:
* You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or similar;
* Proficiency in Swift and basic knowledge of Objective-C,
* Good understanding of modern iOS architectural approaches (example MVVM),
* Ability to use Interface Builder and Auto Layout,
* broad experience with Apple system frameworks;
* familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
Nice to have:
* Previous experience with AI or ML frameworks for Mobile development.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.