Jefferson Frank is proudly looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for one of the most interesting deep-tech startups in Europe, developing AI platforms and products to enhance Computer Vision systems.
The client's team is distributed all over Europe, working on a full-remote basis but with several offices throughout Italy (Pisa, Milan), the Netherlands, and the UK.
Hard skills needed:
* At least 3 years of previous experience working in an Embedded Software Engineering role;
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar (Ph.D. highly appreciated);
* Proficiency with C/C++ and Python;
* Knowledge of ARM architecture and tooling
* Familiarity with low-level hardware concepts;
* Fluent English.
Salary up to € 75.000 + stock options.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.