Senior Deep Learning Engineer - UP TO € 75.000
For one of our best clients operating in the Insurtech/computer vision field, we are recruiting a Senior Deep Learning Engineer.
The client's office is located near Monza, but they will soon open in Milan as well and will ask employees to attend on-site at least once per week or 2/3 days on a monthly basis.
They will gladly offer relocation support when needed.
Most of the projects will revolve around image segmentation and computer vision, therefore previous experience in those verticals will be enormously appreciated.
The chosen person will become the primary reference for Deep Learning within the company, and will be tasked with training, mentoring colleagues, and growing the team.
Required skills and experience:
* Ph.D. is highly preferable, but candidates with an advanced degree in Computer Science/Math/Statistics or a related discipline will be considered anyway;
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience in big data analytics or cloud technologies (AWS preferred) either as a ML Engineer or Data Scientist;
* Robust data modeling and data architecture skills;
* Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle;
* Previous hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence projects;
* Ability to write solid readable and testable code (Python or other, packaging, testing, CI/CD);
* Deep understanding of MLOps principles and technological stack (MLFlow);
* Fluent in English
* Previous experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.