Our client is a top-tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies for almost a decade. It operates in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
It is not only THE most interesting firm operating in Big Data in Italy in terms of projects and skills they can teach, but it is also among those offering the best benefits and perks to its employees, such as:
* Remote working or Smart working from one of its offices (up to the employee);
* It offers the chance to work remotely from a chosen location, for a few weeks every year (usually a sunny beach in Spain) ALL PAID BY THE COMPANY;
* Public handbook and policy, that everyone can check on their website, making them among the most transparent and honest employees in Italy;
* Skilled colleagues to work with and learn from: they are the best at what they do, in Italy;
* No traditional hierarchy: every voice and opinion matters within the company;
* Training monthly budget paid courses, and certifications;
* Transparent salaries, public career ladder, and much more!
They are looking for a Cloud Engineer, someone with the following skills:
* Degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar;
* at least 2 years of previous experience in a similar role (Cloud Engineer, DevOps, SRE ... );
* Good knowledge of at least one programming language;
* Excellent knowledge of at least one of the major public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP..)
* Previous experience on CI/CD.
Strong nice to have: data engineering knowledge/skills.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.