The client is a Startup operating in a very interesting nice within the Fintech market, and it's currently looking for a Data Analyst.
The right person will join a young and enthusiastic team and will have the chance to quickly move to Data Science/ML tasks.
* Have at least a bachelor's degree (or above) in computer science, data science, or similar;
* 2+ years of experience as a data analyst/scientist;
* Proficiency building query with SQL;
* Knowledge of Python;
* Previous experience using BI tools for reports/data visualization such as Tableau, Power BI ecc..
* Be proactive, ambitious, and with a strong drive to grow as Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer;
(Strong) Nice to have:
* Previous experience using Pandas;
* Knowledge of machine learning techniques/frameworks
* Software engineering mindset and previous experience with other programming languages for web development.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.