For one of the main global AI Startups, Jefferson Frank is proudly looking for a Machine Learning Engineer within the Perception/Computer Vision fields.
Since 2017, our client's been one of the main players trying to revolutionize the way we do our everyday shop: by replacing cash registers with computer vision-powered checkout.
They now wish to grow their European team and are looking for professionals with the following skills:
* Experience running and building ML and/or Computer Vision systems in production;
* Proficiency with Python;
* Proficiency with at least one of the following: Rust, C++, Java;
* Experience with graph theory, combinatorics, or discrete optimization techniques;
* Experience with graph traversal techniques or Kalman/particle filters;
* Ability to work across team boundaries.
Please note this is a full remote European-based role, and you need to able to legally work in Europe in order to apply (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.