For one of the most interesting clients on the market, ranking among the top 20 Italian Startups, Jefferson Frank is proudly looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
The right person works well in a team and/or remotely, is orientated towards self-management and is interested in interacting with other parts of the business (Data, Engineering, QA..).
The client has offices in Milan and Rome, offers flexible working hours and/or the possibility to work full remote - if that's what you prefer.
* Experience with Linux systems;
* Experience with AWS;
* Knowledge of container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes;
* Familiar with IaaC and provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible;
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines;
* Good understanding of scripting languages such as Bash, Python or Ruby.