For one of the most interesting clients on the market, ranking among the top 20 Italian Startups, Jefferson Frank is proudly looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
The right person works well in a team and/or remotely, is orientated towards self-management and is interested in interacting with other parts of the business (Data, Engineering, QA..).
The client offers flexible working hours, possibility to work from home for most of the time - if that's what you prefer.
* Experience with Linux systems;
* Experience with AWS;
* Knowledge of container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes;
* Familiar with IaaC and provisioning tools such as Terraform, Ansible;
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines;
* Good understanding of scripting languages such as Bash, Python or Ruby.