END USER - FULL REMOTE
For an AI Software House, leader within the NLP field, Jefferson Frank is proud to be looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the R&D team.
* A Computer Engineer/Computer Scientist with 3+ years of experience in building/testing system automation;
* Solid understanding of virtualization and containerization;
* Knowledge of modern languages like Go, Scala, or Python, and advanced scripting and automation skills, including test-driven-development exposure (ie. Python/Bash/etc;
* Experienced scaling infrastructure-as-code across geographic regions to maintain hybrid on-premises & cloud systems - AWS preferred;
* Deeply understanding of Linux systems and you have proficiency with Terraform;
* Experience building pipelines using Jenkins and GitLab pipeline-as-code and shared libraries;
* Deep understanding of version control practices and code review workflows using tools like SVN and Git;
* Expert and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe;
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.