My client is an international enduser from the manufacturing sector, with several large global projects and headquarters in the heart of Stuttgart.
The company is constantly growing and it is particularly important that the IT department grows dynamically and develops actively. In addition, my client is absolutely interested in new technologies, new ideas and impulses in order to achieve and celebrate new successes together.
What you bring:
* Knowledge of Git/Jira/PHP-Storm is required
* Ability to think through different aspects of application optimisation (request, server response, algorithm)
* Solution-oriented work with a lot of initiative paired with precise, structured work, thinking and acting
* Not afraid of abbreviations such as REST or PSR
* You are a team player and interested in training and supporting colleagues
What they offer:
* an attractive salary package
* an incredibly nice office with a chic terrace in the heart of Stuttgart
* involvement in the development of e-commerce solutions for the company, which is preparing for international expansion
* committed young colleagues in a team-oriented work environment with a very good working atmosphere
* the opportunity to continuously develop yourself (conferences, meetups,...)
If the position appeals to you and you would like to find out more, you can always contact me by phone on +4930 30808869 or send me your CV by e-mail: email@example.com.
Why should you work with Jefferson Frank:
Jefferson Frank specialises in experts in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment. We support AWS partners, IT service providers and end customers worldwide in their search for the best AWS, DevOps and Big Data professionals. Backed by the private equity firm, we have a proven track record in recruiting AWS / DevOps professionals and have worked with over 30,000 companies worldwide from our offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.