SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - REMOTE WORKING - UP TO € 60.000
For one of our best clients leader in the Insurtech field, we are currently recruiting a Senior Software Engineer.
The right person will possess strong technical skills, and the willingness to work in a challenging environment to build scalable, efficient solutions based on proprietary and cutting edge AI technology.
● Deliver high-quality code, in accordance with standard methodologies;
● Use an Agile mindset in building and maintaining software;
● Partner with product, design and other engineering teams to solve user problems;
● Actively participate in creating a team culture that you would want to invite your friends to work in;
● Designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture;
● Developing tools to manage configuration and deployment of infrastructure
● 5+ years of professional software development experience;
● Proficient in at least one of the following backend languages C++ / Go;
● Experience working on production system based on microservices and familiar with its principles and practices;
● Working experience with container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes;
● Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful.
Nice To Have
● experience performance tuning and capacity planning for scalable infrastructure (AWS);
● Knowledge with cloud orchestration tools such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform, Ansible;
● Experienced in using CI/CD tooling with Jenkins, or similar technologies;
● Familiar with cloud platforms.
For this role it is mandatory to have at least a bachelor degree in computer engineering or similar.