Job Title: Java Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: UP TO R100KPM
What to be a part of an international company who this year alone has grown by 60%? Do you want the chance to be part of a dynamic, competitive industry via leading-edge innovation (agile environment, kanban, scrum, lean) and thought leadership? Do you want the opportunity to work on large scale projects being exposed to a vast variety of technologies and clients? And finally, do you want the opportunity to be as creative as you desire? If so, keep reading!
The job role
* You will be developing high-grade Telecommunication Services in a Unix/Linux based environment
* Software specification, design, coding and debugging through to deployment to Operator sites
* Taking responsibility for software lifecycle management including version control and deployment package creation
* Effectively using tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
* Working in an agile development environment following Scrum methodologies.
* Extensive Back End Technology knowledge (Java, OpenJDK, Docker, Spring Framework)
* Solid Front end technology knowledge (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.js)
* Skilled with Scripting Languages such as Python and Bash
* Skilled with Databases such as MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB
* Solid understanding of Operating System's such as Linux
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering/related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Software Engineer, Developer or Programmer
* Solid experience doing object oriented back-end development using Java
* Experience with Source/Version control management
* Analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
* Motivated, self-starter, who can work as part of a productive, fast-paced team
* The desire to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative, confident, thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about reaching their goals and collaborate to create great things
* shows thought leadership by communicating, mentoring, knowledge sharing, and assisting technical and non-technical colleagues
* Ability to document, diagram and verbally describe the application architecture and design
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in, Flaunt you're expertise!
If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, and could be the perfect candidate do not hesitate to send you're CV ASAP to email@example.com to get the ball rolling on your application, We would love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Java Developer recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
For any further information or enquires please contact