AWS Developer - FULLY REMOTE
Salary up to £75k
My client are looking to revolutionise how people buy and sell houses. They want to make better information available sooner, ensuring everyone is fully informed as early in the buying and selling process as possible. They've got big plans and are looking for an AWS guru to help them achieve them.
Why join them:
* They really believe in work-life balance. Fit your working hours around you.
* They're not fussy about where you're based.
* There's loads of opportunity to work on interesting things.
* You'll be able to help set the overall technology direction.
What they're looking for someone who:
* Dot net core
* C# language
* SQL databases
* AWS Lamda, AWS EC2, AWS Cloudwatch
* Cognito, Quicksight
* Code Pipeline, Codebuild
* Simple Notification Service
* Has an understanding of AWS, networking and security.
* Has a reasonable grasp on application monitoring
* Is happy to keep a production environment up and running
* Has experience with CI/CD environments
* Is willing to muck in and get involved with a bit of everything
If this is of interest please apply below or reach out on Linkedin to Steven Mckay at Jefferson Frank.