Full Stack Developer Role
My client is seeking a forward-thinking Full Stack Developer, who will be a part of the software development team working with peers to ensure best practices are adapted. You will be involved in developing a strategy to improve the methods in which solutions and services are delivered.
You will be Responsible for creating technology solutions to meet business requirements.
Working with the relevant Project Manager, Lead Solutions Designer, or Technology Partner you will be responsible for ensuring that the outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original solution objectives. You must have an open mind and be willing to learn new technologies.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Design & Development of the application.
* Testing and evaluating new programs.
* Writing and implementing efficient code.
* Determining operational practicality.
* Working closely with other developers, designers, business and systems analysts.
* Identify any potential risk in the code and plan its mitigation.
* Follow all the defined standards.
* There should always be an improvement path on whatever we do.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Strong expert level knowledge on Java 8
* Working understanding on Angular UI Framework
* Good understanding on cloud / distributed architecture
* Proficient knowledge on REST API
* Experience of participating as a member of an Agile development team
If this role is of an interest to you please reply with your up to date cv firstname.lastname@example.org