Data Engineer - Major Retail bank - £55,000 - Fully Remote - Immediate Interviews
Skills & Qualifications
* Experienced programming with SAS EG, DI Studio & SQL
* Ideally, some experience of programming with cloud-based tools (python, Spark etc.)
* Data Analysis/Profiling
* Real Time Data Flows
* Batch based data load
* Data Management
* Data Modeling/Data Model Interpretation
* Database/Data Solution Design
- Building and maintaining the banks business data marts and data assets that will drive the BI, Analysis, Regulatory Reporting and Analytics activities for the organisation.
- Ensuring that the built within EDS is well structured, efficient and extensible. Build the data assets that the business want to use time and again.
- Being proficient in multiple and emerging technologies. SAS (EG & DI Studio), SQL, python and Spark are just a few of the skill sets that you'll build within the area.
- Using technology in Industry Best Practice ways. Build data flows which take full advantage of the technologies they have.
- Building safe Data Flows. Ensure that there are fit for purpose validations and controls in the Data Flows in order to evidence control across the area.
- Automating everything that the bank does. Work with our EDS colleagues and CIO to ensure that we build robust, automated solutions to drive the best use of Data Engineering time.
* Salary of £55,000
* Fully Remote - No commute!
* Bonus and Pension
Apply below or get in contact with me: email@example.com - This role won't be around for long!