We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join this client's DevOps team. The core responsibilities of the role will be working in support of our AWS-based core application running on a LEMP stack. As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will continuously improve the monitoring, maintenance and performance of our production and non-production environments. This is in addition to helping to evolve our platform to manage ever-increasing volumes of data throughput. Ultimately, you'll contribute to delivery of a secure and stable platform as well as ensuring ongoing availability of this client's production and non-production environments.
* Administration of the production and non-production environments and supporting infrastructure
* Configuration and management of appropriate AWS monitoring tools
* Problem escalation to the development team
* Release deployment & change management
* PHP/Laravel for application build and debugging
* Android / iOS for application build and debugging
* Python for automating tasks and tests
* Experience of implementing AWS Well-Architected Principals
* Experience of AWS-CLI, Terraform, Ansible, Docker
What this client can offer you?
This client is an irish award winning company which has achieved rapid growth within a short space of time. They are very proud of their achievements so far but have much bigger plans and are looking for people who want to be part of that journey.
They can offer you complete ownership of your work and the chance to build something you are proud of. The chance to work within a small team and input directly on how they grow and what they achieve. An environment where you will constantly be challenged to learn and adapt as the company grows.