We have a unique opportunity for a Game Data Analyst in Oslo!
Working closely alongside the development team, and marketing/finance/operations, you will endeavour to create a game data model and analytical framework.
You and your team will be behind the design, maintenance and optimisation of the data platform and it's systems.
You will provide analysis reports relating to user profiling, retention, and competition.
You will be involved in creating and tracking KPIs to influence project decisions and support the operations team, and provide strategic insight to other departments
Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience within the gaming industry
* Working knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (R, Python, Tableau)
* Expertise at providing data backed insight to game developers
* A competitive compensation package including enhanced pension, insurances and bonus
* Games console of your choice with game library
* Great company culture with social events (virtual, for now)
* Free on-site gym and PT sessions
For any questions, or to apply, please contact Lucy on email@example.com