Hybrid with an office of your choice (Dublin, Cork, Lisburn)
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a large portfolio of products with Magento (Adobe Commerce Cloud Platform) experience.
The role requires a candidate who will:
As the Technology eCommerce Technician, you will have technical aptitude with previous experience in a Technology eCommerce position, focused on continuous improvement/continuous development (CI/CD) and life cycle support (data migration/cleansing/quality assurance/testing).
* Actively lead on call support, acting as the primary point of escalation and resolution for the eCommerce Technology environments.
* Provide 2nd level technical support for the internal 1st level eCommerce support team and troubleshoot customer issues and escalate to third party technical support.
* Act as the Technology point of contact.
* Engage stakeholders across multiple business functions to provide technical expertise and advice.
* 2-years minimum experience working with eCommerce systems (B2B digital / Online / Web Based)
* Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento) system management experience highly desirable.
* Experience with Google Analytics or other tools for measuring site usage and effectiveness.
* Experience using proactive monitoring tools (preference given to New Relic & Datadog)
* Experience working in a fast-moving environment, which adopts a continuous improvement/continuous development (CI/CD) approach.