Cloud Data Engineer - Oxford Circus, London
A client within the insurance sector are looking for a data engineer with cloud experience to join their team. This role is for a mid-senior candidate, who is looking to mentor another engineer as part of their growth step. This organisation work with multiple reputable clients within the insurance industry, where fellow analysts gather requirements from for future projects. Everything will be hosted on the AWS cloud, where you will use your data engineering expertise to carry out daily engineer tasks. This role is based in the main office near Oxford Circus post Covid regulations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Web scraping using Python tools for data collection
- Designing and developing data pipelines for data manipulation
- Working with ETL tools to ingest data for visualisation
- Reviewing and updating running applications on AWS environment
- Working closely with analyst consultants to ensure requirements are met for clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid experience working with AWS ideally or Azure
- Strong coding experience using - Python, SQL
- Knowledge of AWS environments - Lambda, S3
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database development
- Confident with ETL tools such as SSIS
- Applicants to come from a Data Engineering/Development background
- Flexible working hours
- Remote options available (Post Covid)
- Progression opportunities
- Company Bonus
This client is moving quickly with this role, so if you are interested get in touch ASAP.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.