Jefferson Frank is on the hunt for a Senior Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developers
Location: 100% Remote
Contract: 6 months
A Senior Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer required by fast-growing, ambitious global company.
This is a diverse, challenging role responsible for a skilled Developer who is willing to challenge themselves and utilise their skill set in a fast paced, modern environment.
You will be working across the entire lifecycle including taking and coming up with design ideas, architectural decisions and seeing them through to production. They are looking for someone who is a user-focused developer and can collaborate with the rest of the engineering team on new and existing products to ensure the best experience for users.
The project will be including making back end infra changes around data structures, transitioning data as well as segmenting data and making their internal system more efficient
* Well versed in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
* Go, Golang experience would be a plus
* Experience working in fast-paced environments
* Use of AWS Cloud platforms
* Experience designing, Developing and debugging complex distributed systems.
* Comfortable working with sometimes unfamiliar codebases, including internal, open-source and 3rd party code
Ruby / Ruby on Rails / Developer / Contract
Contact email@example.com if interested.