Software Engineering Lead/Full stack Lead
Jefferson Frank is searching for a Software engineering lead to build a new business wide technology platform. This platform will be cloud native in AWS using microservice base architectures with an API first approach.
This role is hands on available on a 3-month contract basis outside of IR35. An extension is available for the right candidate. The role is London based and as per the climate is fully remote.
* Advanced skills in a wide range of programming languages (C#, Node js,)
* Angular 7 or above
* Extensive experience of APIs and Web services
* Experience of using monitoring tools like datadog
* Experience working with AWS cloud services.
* Strong back-end and Database skills (SQL, PostgresSQL, Elasic Search)
* Extensive experience of cloud SaaS platforms
* Advanced knowledge of GIT
* Strong knowledge of CI/CD systems & pipelines (Team City, etc)
* Experience mentoring and leading technical sessions.
* Strong foundations in security considerations.
* Excellent understanding of Micro service architectures.
* Expert knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience of using Jira
* Experience of monitoring and logging techniques (ie Graylog)
* Experience using Web sockets
If this profile sounds like you please get in touch for a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Job Type: Full time, Contract