DevOps Engineer - £70,000 - Central London
An AWS Advanced Consulting Partner are looking for an accomplished DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. The successful applicant will be joining a highly collaborative team of 15 engineers. With plenty of training opportunities and an extensive future project pipeline, this is a great opportunity for both technical and professional growth.
Tech stack includes - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible
Responsibilities you will assume:
* Transform technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain
* Resolve issues to ensure citizen-facing services are repeatable, scalable, resilient and highly available
* Create new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance
* Help to implement a DevOps culture and automation best practices
* Offer coaching, support and mentoring to Software and DevOps Engineer peers
* Contribute to community discussions about DevOps best practice within Engineering
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Extensive cloud experience with AWS
* Strong with IaC (Terraform is a preference)
* Excellent knowledge of Docker containers (Kubernetes is a bonus)
* Experience building CI/CD piplelines using Jenkins
The salary for this role will pay up to £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.