Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
My client is a leading independent financial media group in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring to support its continued successful growth. They are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to help define and deliver the future vision of information management and advanced analytics.
You will be working on the migration to a new CRM platform linked to a central data hub that will allow even greater data insight and a higher degree of marketing automation through their integrated marketing database platform. Potential to move to leadership role within the next 12 months.
* Develop the requisite resource management, data and technology processes.
* Work closely with global business teams to achieve business objectives.
* Deliver impactful business intelligence through performance of business analysis.
* Work to improve accuracy of BI Solutions.
* Design and deliver campaign analysis.
* SQL, Tableau.
* Good communication skills and naturally inquisitive.
* Degree preferably in STEM subject.
* 8 years industry experience ideally within financially, although other B2B/B2C considered.
* Data Analytics.
* Competitive salary between £60,000 and £65,000.
* Bonus scheme - 10%.
* 25 days holiday per annum.
For more information please contact Demi at Jefferson Frank:
0191 338 7542 (Direct Dial)