£55,000 DOE (Fully Remote)
All levels of experience
My client are a U.S based software company, who are rapidly growing with their unique software solutions they embed in client's intranets' and manage across huge companies including Fox and Eurostar. They are expanding their UK data team due to client requirements, and looking for Data Engineer's to help build a new data platform for analytics, ML, and visualization applications to help generate valuable insights for our customers and products. You will be responsible for all aspects of the architecture, security and scalability of the new data platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Interface with data scientists/analysts, product managers, and business stakeholders to understand data needs and help build data products that scale across the company
* Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production that are scalable, secure and highly available
* Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
* Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and make choices that fit the constraints of the project.
* Demonstrates comprehensive decision-making authority over technical issues, project policies, standards, and strategies
* A/B Test: Analyze, consolidate, and present test results. Uncover friction points to continuously iterate and improve products or features
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years overall experience, with experience in data visualization or ML desirable
* Experience working with both SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and cloud infrastructure platforms
* Experience with large-scale data analysis, data-mining, and business intelligence systems
* Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
* Proven deep technical expertise and hands-on involvement in designing, architecting and executing large scale cloud solutions for data analytics and other complementary services like compute, workflow and serverless
* Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team environment with members working remotely in various time zones
* A/B testing experience with SaaS is a plus.
This is a fully remote role, with negotiable salary dependant on experience.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a technology solution that is going to explode across many organisations, revolutionising the way company's use their intranet and insights they can get from this.
If you are interested please get in touch with Steven at Jefferson Frank (email firstname.lastname@example.org / phone 020 3808 7281) OR apply directly below