Openstack Software Engineer
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong skillset in cloud migration and transformation, deployment and test automation, containerisation and DevOps. The ideal candidate will have worked in large scale development projects and have experience of significant architectural and deployment transformations.
Responsibilities with this role:
* Getting involved in all phases of Micro-services and Containerisation adoption
* Interact with the Architecture, Development and Infrastructure teams
* Work with a cross functional agile deployment team to implement migration plans
* Providing advanced technical support and advice through a trusted advisory role
* Automate provisioning of both cloud-based infrastructure and application deployment/configuration to support the development organisation
* Conduct Cloud Application and database migration assessments and Integration roadmaps
Technical Skillset Desired:
* Experience with deployment of software in Cloud
* Experience in CI/CD pipeline and automation
* Experience with OpenStack cloud is desirable
* Ideally come from a Development background working with Java technologies
* Knowledge or experience of DevOps in working environment
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible Working
* Career Progression Opportunities
At Jefferson Frank
Our mission is simple: we want happy customers.
Whether you're an AWS or DevOps professional, we will help you walk into your dream AWS/DevOps job. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS and DevOps.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and growing within the team, then get in touch now so that we can discuss the role and responsibilities!