Data Engineer - London (1 day a week) - £55-75K - Cutting-edge consultancy
Our client, a cloud-native pioneer acquired by one of the biggest IT consultancies in the UK, is on the lookout for a Data Engineer to be responsible for designing, architecting, and implementing modern cloud-based pipelines for their customers, making data accessible and usable for a new wave of data-powered apps and services.
The candidate they need will ideally require:
* 3 years of professional programming experience and hands-on experience in building modern data platforms/pipelines
* Programming languages: Python, Java, Scala,
* Frameworks: Spark/PySpark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Kafka
* Tools: Jupyter Notebooks, BI Tools
* Databases: NoSQL, Relational databases (columnar & row-oriented), Graph databases
* Data pipelining: ETL, ELT
* Consultancy experience
* Previous experience gained in mid-size/large, international companies
The benefits will include:
* Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge
* Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can't wait to read about the newest launches!
* Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
* A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications - we want you to grow!
The client is actively looking for these candidates and will be interviewing within 48 hours. If you'd be keen to hear more, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 808 7310.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.