AWS DevOps / Software Engineer - Blockchain experience - Outside IR35
Jefferson Frank are working with an exciting start up business that have recently seen a surge in demand for their latest platform.
We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer from a strong software engineering background to come in and lead with core AWS infrastructure building and development. You will assist with optimisation of the current estate, provide and execute acute solutions to assist with scaling and latency, load balancing and firming up security. Other key areas will include maintaining federated services and nodes. If you have a keen interest or have previously worked for a Blockchain or similar business, that would be very desirable but not mandatory.
Key skills sought:
- Solid commercial AWS test, build and deploy experience across multiple projects
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Very experienced with Linux and Ubuntu
- Solid Docker and EKS experience
- Previous/current development experience with Java
- Solid cloud security experience
- Experience maintaining federated services and nodes in AWS
- Blockchain experience - Highly desirable, not mandatory