AWS DevOps Engineer
(Junior - Mid Level)
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an innovative AWS Dev Ops Engineer to work within a collaborative team focused on scaling up for this client's production infrastructure. You and the team will be focused on site reliability, security, and scalability to manage their rapid growth.
You will be involved in all aspects, from helping this client define and implement AWS/Cloud infrastructure best practices, evaluating different approaches, to hands in implementation, and planning continuous improvements. You will bring a team-oriented, (customer-centric) mindset to identify opportunities and solve customer problems across all areas of the company. If this is something that you would like to hear more about, we'd love to hear from you.
Tech stack Desired:
Terraform, CloudFront, S3, EC2, DirectConnect, EKS, HELM, Code Deploy, Jenkins, AmazonLinux, Packer, RDS, Route53, AWS Lambda.
The Value you will deliver:
* You will drive cloud first projects; migrating onprem applications.
* You will collaborate with our Architecture, Development, DBA and Infrastructure teams to help us define interoperability across systems and processes.
* You will advise on any changes needed in our continuous deployment, system and reliability practices, bring a "true best practice" approach to play.
* You will work within a cross functional agile deployment team.
* You will deliver on continuous improvement and maintenance of our systems
The Desired Skillset:
* 1+ years' experience working with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
* Experience in AWS and cloud technologies.
* Experience applying software dev practices to infrastructure deployment.
* Determination to be ahead of the curve; discovering new solutions
* Experience migrating from hosted traditional stack to a cloud-based stack.
* Experience developing docker solutions in AWS: Kubernetes, EKS, ECR HELM.
This client really does love what they do because they are shaping the future of work through their people and their technology. Their Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.