We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our newly formed tech team. The position is based at our tech hub in London.
As a senior engineer, you will have the expertise to suggest the best approach to finding solutions and are able to help drive our products from concept to completion. Our development team is small but moves quickly, so an understanding agile work flow and developing in an iterative process is essential!
Must have :
* AWS DevOps stack (CodeCommit/CodePipeline/CodeDeploy/EKS/ECS /CloudFormation )
* Open Source Stack (GitHub/Jenkins/Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes)
* Help and guide the development team to educate the process and streamline the SDLC process.
* Build the CI/CD pipelines and produce best practices for CI / CD
* Experience in Cloudwatch , Cloudtrail , AWS X-ray
* Experience in configuring Internet Gateway / NAT Gateway / Route 53 / Bastion server
Good to have :
* Experience with Agile process
* Amazon Web Services experience.
* Solid understanding of microservices and Big Data
* Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate
* Exposure to Jira as a project management tool.
The role will include ;
* Work closely with product and tech development team
* Creating game changing products!!