.NET Developer - Aabenraa - Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
My client is a family-owned company that develops, manufactures and sells a wide variety of products to both public and private sector clients. Since their inception, they have built an international customer base and workforce whilst maintaining a strong Danish culture. They focus on giving the best customer service and working in an ethical, environmentally friendly way.
They are currently in the process of continued cloud transformation, and are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team. The role involves working on Azure integrations. This is a great opportunity to get involved with an internationally based company on a large cloud journey, using the latest technologies and getting opportunities to influence future projects.
* As the successful candidate will be working with Azure integrations, a DevOps background is preferred
* Must have experience with Service Bus, Data Factory, Logic Apps
* Must have an understanding of .NET frameworks and C# as a programming language
* Must be fluent in Danish and English.
* Must be able to work in Agile environments
Reasons to Apply
* Great working culture - informal atmosphere whilst being focused and driven
* Family-owned business that is continuing to grow - has a flat structure
* Internal training opportunities
* Above-average pension
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.