Job Title: Information Architect - Pharma - Remote
Location: Fully Remote
*Must have some sort of prior Life Sciences/Pharma experience""
The Information Architect role will support a number of activities related to the integration of scientific data relating to Images and Omics data. We are looking for an Information Architect, with prior experience in life-sciences R&D, who can join our Science Data Foundation team and can support the delivery of integrated solutions.
- At least 5-8 years professional experience, with at least 3 years in Information/Solution Architect roles.
- Experience in developing conceptual and logical data models (third normal form).
- Experienced using ER/Studio Data Architect (preferred), Erwin or a similar data modelling tool.
- Understanding of Master Data, Reference Data and Metadata Management concepts (alternatively a DAMA Certified Data Professional)
- Understanding of the FAIR data principles and how these apply to the delivery of integrated solutions.
- Understanding of both SQL and NonSQL technologies
- Strong experience of working in Life-Sciences R&D domains, ideally within the Pharma industry.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo)
- Previous experience Imaging, MultiOmics domain solutions that is Oncology focused.
- Knowledge and understanding of Public ontologies widely used in Imaging and MultiOmics domain.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data/Metadata standards used in Imaging and MultiOmics domain (e.g DICOM, MINSEQE).
- Knowledge and conceptual understanding of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Technology
- Previous experience in an agile software development environment is a plus.
The position will work closely with Solution Architects, Product and Program Leads, Data Analysts and Data Governance leads to support the design of an integrated, FAIR solution for managing a range of scientific data sets.
Please get in contact ASAP with Patrick Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org