My client are in the process of a digital transformation and restructuring of its business to support continued successful growth. This has created the need for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, to help deliver information management and advanced analytics.
This senior analytical position will support the analysis and report delivery of information in support of marketing, sales, editorial and product development teams across the company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Drive innovation using BI to generate incremental business benefit.
* Work closely with stakeholders to ensure that BI solutions are fully comprehended and adopted.
* Collaborate with business/IT teams to continuously improve data quality.
* Deliver tailored insight that exceeds expectations.
* Support the department head in the management and delivery of business solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive Data industry experience (ideally financial/ commercial services focused organisations)
* Naturally inquisitive analytical, focused on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments.
* SQL and Tableau.
* Digital analytics.
* Good communication and leadership skills.
* Performance related bonus.
* 25 days holiday per annum.
* Co-contributory pension scheme.