PHP Developer, £50,000, Remote (UK), Consultancy
A new role has come on the horizon with the chance to work for a software development and consultancy company that specialises in web application development. The company has been providing technical solutions for over 20 years, and has extensive experience in a wide range of technologies in various industries from in-flight entertainment through to railway telecommunications.
They now seek a PHP developer that has experience working within a full stack environment. You will be working on an exciting Greenfield project with a multimillion pound turnover within the construction industry. You'll also be responsible for building new features and collaborating with other developers on the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Writing clean and quality code
* Building web applications for in-house systems
* Collaborating with other developers on projects
* Contributing to all stages of the software development life cycle
* Experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony/Laravel)
* Version Control with GIT/SVN
* Testing (Cypress, Jest, PHPUnit, Selenium)
* Database technologies, SQL & ORMs
* Understanding and use of design patterns
* Docker / CI / Amazon Web Services / Gitlab
* Vue.js experience (Angular/react also considered)
This is a UK wide fully remote role and no travel is required.
The salary is up to £50,000 alongside amazing benefits such as generous holiday packages, team socials, clear career progression and many more.
If you are interested in this role, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an email email@example.com or contact me on 0203 808 7311