DevOps Engineer - AWS Advanced Partner - £70,000
A unique opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest-growing AWS Advanced Consulting Partners in the UK as they are now looking for an accomplished DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Holding an extremely well-stacked project pipeline, the successful applicant will operate with full autonomy, taking ownership of full lifecycle projects and working with the latest technologies.
Responsibilities you would assume:
* Transform technical requirements into an effective DevOps toolchain
* Resolve issues to ensure services are repeatable, scalable, resilient and highly available
* Create new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance
* Help to implement a DevOps culture and automation best practices
* Offer coaching, support and mentoring to Software and DevOps Engineer peers
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Strong experience with AWS
* Fluency in Terraform for IaC
* Familiarity with Docker (and preferably Kubernetes)
* CI/CD with Jenkins (or similar)
* Scripting with Bash or Python
This position will offer a salary of up to £70,000, dependant on experience. A host of additional benefits are provided which I would be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com and calling me direct on 0191 917 3799.