My client is now searching for a Backend Engineer to help them deliver on their product vision. If you enjoy seeing hundreds of thousands of people running your code and are looking at working in a start-up, this is the role for you.
Join this company in music-making accessible for people all over the world with their browser-based music studio.
* Design, develop and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
* Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
* Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
* 3+ years of professional engineering experience
* Knowledge of Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS and Docker
* Previous experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails
What's On Offer?
For this exciting role, they're offering a competitive monthly salary, 30 days' vacation, ITP1 Pension, flexible work hours, and Gym membership.
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.