Do you want the opportunity to work in a diverse and energetic team to develop tailormade solutions to complex cloud problems?
In this role you will responsible for multiple tasks such as architecture, gathering requirements, developing code from scratch and bug fixing. You time will be split between developing features from the clients core product and applying these solutions to the customer's tailormade solutions. You will be able to work throughout the full life-cycle of the product - therefore you are responsible for your own code base. So, decision making is in your own hands.
Your team is extremely close knit, and all have varying levels of experience so learning and collaborating with each other is integral. Our tech is on the cutting edge of innovation with new techniques and trends being constantly researched, implemented and shared among the team. This passion for researching what's new in the industry will give you a competitive flare in your new role!
* Experience with PHP (Symfony/Laravel or Magneto preference)
* Solid OOP language Experience (Java, Golang, Kotlin, Rust, Node.js etc)
* Building APis - REST, SOAP and GraphQL
* SQL: Postgres, SQL Server, MySQL
* Desire to integrate a polyglot mindset of using the right language/tools to find solutions
* Fluent Swedish
* Experience working in DevOps (Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Docker etc)
* A positive and driven mindset that is passionate about tech and its future
* Private Health Insurance
* Wellness Allowance
* Free Bus Card
* Help to Buy - Bicycle Scheme
This client understands that the quality of a developer doesn't necessarily translate to years of experience. If you have the right mindset, and worked on projects with full control over the product life-cycle and architectural responsibilities please don't hesitate to apply.
If this seems like something that you would be interested in, please drop me an email at email@example.com