Senior Full Stack Developer
£55,000 - £65,000
My client are a UK leading Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients from well-known household brands to start-ups. All of whom expect the highest standards of service which is reflected in their leading European NPS customer service rating.
They are not just a consultant; they support the full customer cloud journey from consultancy and planning to design, development, migration and managed services. With over 14 years' experience they are highly AWS Certified with 10 AWS Partner Certifications and 50+ staff AWS Certifications.
They are looking for a collaborative Senior full stack developer who possesses a passion for developing highly secure web and cloud applications. You will be a member of a wider team of developers, devops engineers and cloud architects. The successful candidate will work on designing, developing, and testing systems that empower their AWS customers to successfully navigate and manage resources across hundreds of accounts.
Skills/Qualifications - My client are interested if you have some of:
* You want to grow within your career, get AWS certified and are looking for a place that lets you have immediate, meaningful impact
* Design and build of secure cloud based solutions
* Commercial experience building SPA on cloud platforms
* Strong experience with testing and continuous integration
* Writing clean, standards-compliant, documented, scalable, reusable, testable quality code
* Experienced and passionate about working across the full technology stack
* Highly experienced with PHP, Laravel
* Strong front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3) and an eye for design
* Ample opportunity to develop your career within the company as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule, work from home if you are based in the UK.
* Professional development and support, they aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified.
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
Interviews are commencing immediately, this is an ideal role for an experienced Full Stack Developer with OR looking to gain extensive AWS experience in an Advanced Consulting company.
Apply below or get in touch with Steven from Jefferson Frank.
020 3808 7281