Your new company is a market-leading Data Management, Analytics and BI consultancy with across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry. They are proud to be an agile, client focused consultancy where they all share a common goal.
As they continue to build and strengthen our capability, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join the market-leading Data Management and Analytics Consultancy.
* Experience in multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
* Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
* Project Management skills - Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
* Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
* Experience of discussing client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
* Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
* Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe.
* A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business
* The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
* A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others
* A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
* A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery
* The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis
* Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments