Jefferson Frank are working with a technology led insurance group who are looking for experienced Data Professionals to lead a talented group of Data Engineers and their insurance data. Their current environment is SQL/Oracle and they are on an exciting journey migrating to Snowflake/AWS.
This suits an individual with a strong background in Data Ingestion, Integration and ETL pipelines with experience in/wants to make the step into having direct reports from Data Engineers and join a project progressing rapidly towards the cloud.
Skills & Qualifications
* Needs to be strong in SQL, have Oracle experience and comfortable building ETL pipelines.
* Strong stakeholder skills and soft skills, passion for helping others/mentoring.
* Managing or understanding of data delivery process.
* Experience establishing and sharing processes to help identify and manage issues.
* Keen learner, you will be migrating into Snowflake/AWS data platform over the next 2 years so transferable skills and willingness to learn is a must.
* £55k - £65k DOE
* 8% pension contribution to your 2%
* Annual Bonus
* Friengly parental and carers leave
* 29 days holiday
* 40% discount on insurance products
Apply with your CV below for more information, applicants must reside in the UK and be willing to travel infrequently.