We are looking to further grow the advisory team within data and digital transformation!
As an advisor, you will be part of a strong team that works together with the most important technology manufacturers towards the largest customers in Norway
This is a complex area that is constantly changing, so in order to provide good advice to customers, it is crucial that we stay up to date on new technology and the ability to familiarise ourselves with the customer's business
You will excel in bridging the gap between business and technology - encompassing the areas where strategy meets business development, processes, and technology
The role can be flexible depending on your experience and professional goals:
Perhaps you come from a technical background, but want to progress into the business side and share your expertise with non-technical and technical stakeholders alike
Maybe you have a strong background in client facing roles or management, and a deep interest in how digital transformation can impact different domains
Or you want the best of both worlds! Offering advice, getting to work hands-on in projects, and ultimately delivering great solutions
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Mapping customer needs and identify potential opportunities
* Advising customers on how they can get the most out of the services we offer, as well as assist in renewing, negotiating agreements and optimising the solutions they have with us and our partners
* Building relationships with customers, manufacturers and partners, as well as develop into a good sparring partner and advisor
* Collaborating with customer manager and technical specialists in preparation of concepts, offers, tender responses and customer meetings
To succeed in this role, we hope you have some of the following qualities:
* You are creative and curious to find the best solutions for the customer's challenges
* You are independent by nature and able to work in a structured and systematic manner
* You are future-oriented and look positively at change and development. You are usually first in line to familiarise yourself with new changes and services, and are motivated by being up to date
* You are able to formulate complex messages in a simple and understandable way
What are we looking for you to have?
* Higher education in IT, marketing, economics or similar studies
* A commitment to quality in delivery and customer satisfaction
* Depending on where you see yourself, either an experience in delivering solutions within data engineering or business intelligence, or an interest in data-driven solutions
* A good business understanding, and familiarity with how the digitalisation process adds value to businesses cross-domains
What can we offer you?
A workplace based on good culture for both employees, customers and our partners. You will meet a wonderful group of colleagues who are some of Norway's foremost in their fields.
We believe that people who know each other work better together, therefore, we spend time playing, learning and having fun together through national meetings, sports initiatives, gaming evenings, Geek Nights, cabin trips and much more.
There is great flexibility for development, opportunities for certifications and further education, competitive conditions, good pension schemes, top health insurance, flexible working hours, several professional group environments, sports groups, social groups and much more
Do you recognise yourself and want to take part in an exciting journey with a talented group where you have an innovative IT company behind you?
Then we would like to take you on the journey with us!
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org