Jefferson Frank is seeking Data Scientists for one of our most exciting clients focused on the eCommerce/F&B space.
This will be a 6-month project, promising a fast/paced, agile environment using the lastest technology. You must be a seasoned scientist with proven deliverables across the marketing analytics field.
The business is expanding rapidly, but to do this they need to know what their customers are thinking now and what they could be thinking tomorrow.
You will be working with the best Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists in Europe to deliver on one of UK's biggest projects within F&B.
**this role will be inside ir35 and you must work via an umbrella company**
Skills & Qualifications
* Customer inference/marketing analytics/market-mix modelling/customer insights/econometrics
* SQL - advanced
* Python - Strong
* Excellent grasp of Data Science principles
* Proven hands-on experience with A/B testing, experimental testing
* Machine Learning - productionisation models
* "front office" stakeholder management capabilities