Jefferson Frank is seeking a Data Scientist to join a leading IT Consultancy.
You will be joining a diverse, forward-thinking culture - focusing on digital transformations. You will work across a number of different industries and be exposed the latest data science, machine learning and AI practices.
This position is best suited to junior/mid-level data scientists, looking to develop their careers in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Live & breathe data science best practices within the data analyst/data science community.
* Work closely with the wider Data Scientist community, helping to identify and deploy strategic data-driven frameworks
* Work in a cross-functional/matrix environment, supporting and leading data scientists to ensure delivery of strategies
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge of leading-edge analytical techniques
* Python, SAS, Spark, R, Impala
* Proven experience in data science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence techniques