Are you ready to Lead a team?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level and make a real impact from day one?
My client is the acknowledged market leader for the provision of Protective DNS solutions to the Five Eyes community and their security partners. We are looking for a Leader who will thrive in this demanding market to steer the technical direction of our Protective DNS solution for current and
If you have a background working as a Technology Architect leader (Cyber Security/ tech focus) and have strong communication skills, with the ability to provide critical input to product direction, get in touch with us for an informal discussion.
* 30 days annual leave (option to buy an additional 5 days)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance
* Group Pension plan (company matching up to 7%)
Roles & Responsibilities;
* Develop, implement and own Technical strategy and Architecture
* Participate in Customer facing meetings as technical prowess.
* Be a hands on Lead for a team of Software Architects to deliver governance, high and low level designs across the technology stack.
* Be a hands-on technical lead for the team responsible for design reviews as well as code reviews of important core components.
* Should be a hands-on coder willing to implement prototypes as well as lead technical troubleshooting exercises when faced with production problems.
* Working closely with customers and multi-disciplinary teams to create solution and product roadmaps.
* Own the NTX technology portfolio, and be comfortable communicating that internally and externally.
* Support Sales to define High and Low level architectures for customers to deploy products
* Establish knowledge and understanding of world class technology organizations and hold a strong external perspective of developments in Cyber Security and Technology.
* Evaluating technology trends to identify alternative options and associated costs. Identify and addressing gaps in current capabilities to deliver required business goals.
* Own Technology investigations and recommendations
* Define Architecture governance strategy and preferred solutions.
* Creation of Long, Medium and Short-term architecture strategies.
* Delivering a clearly articulated roadmap (12-36 month view).
* Deliver High and Low level Architectural designs including full business analysis of designed product solutions
* Work with Product Management and Software Development to come up with Architectural solutions to key engineering problems along with intermediate milestones to support the delivery of those solutions.
* Identify, engage and evaluate partner technologies against customer use cases.
* Detailed analysis of Product Management user stories for architectural impact.
* Developing and refine a technology solution strategy based on customer needs
* Design and review of solutions to contract and bid submissions
* Ensuring high quality supporting documentation (presentations, positioning, solution descriptions, workflows) for all solutions
Must have experience;
* Knowledge of Cloud technologies and processing of high-volume data streaming
* Knowledge of cyber security market (DNS analytics) or networking technology/ software highly desirable
* Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills to operate strategically across all levels of the organisation and with senior external stakeholders
* Ability to interact directly with clients up to board level
* Ability to translate customer features and benefits into technical architectures
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Detail orientated and with a methodical and organised approach
* Effective leadership skills with an ability to manage cross functional teams that are geo-dispersed
* Ability to work in and coordinate complex cross functional teams with multi-national colleagues
* Experience in working as part of a project team
If you would like to know more please submit your CV to T.email@example.com