£35k - £75k
SC cleared or clearable!!
This company are a global success operating in 50 countries. They are working with bleeding edge technology which sets them apart from the rest. Their innovative projects will keep you on your toes and no one day will be the same. They are big advocates for excelling your career and will always allow you to push the boundaries of your knowledge, with that they offer big personal development budgets that will allow you to take certifications, go to conferences, take courses and go to boot camps. They will let you cross train also if you have a particular interest.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll be helping people to understand the benefits, challenges and implications of adopting DevOps, and helping teams move to this model.
* Support continuous delivery approach including tooling and automated testing and deployments.
* Define, implement and manage access controls to environments to keep the business safe.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Jenkins module development - groovy.
* Experience in Shell scripting And/Or Python.
* Ideally have a Java Development background.
* Experience in administering application servers and web servers
* Proficiency with Linux. Red Hat Enterprise Edition preferred.
* Relational database experience. Preferably Oracle with a working knowledge of PL/SQL.
* Knowledge of Desired State Configuration technologies such Puppet, Chef, Docker Compose or Ansible.
* They offer a 6% pension
* A yearly bonus dependant on your experience
* 10k personal development budget
* Travel expenses are paid for
* Working on some of the biggest projects in the UK