Job title: Platform DevOps Engineer
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Platform DevOps Engineer to join a global leading investment bank team. This role is ideal for a candidate with previous DevOps experience who wants to work on exciting, industry leading products and help your company grow to be the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Roles and responsibilities
* Work alongside tech leads and developers to further understand application architecture and business logic as to help develop and own new development pathways
* Produce high quality, company standard code
* Use SIT, QA and UAT test phases and effectively fix the diagnosed problems
* Providing operational assistance of the application environments
* Work with global delivery teams across multiple disciplines to effectively
Skills and qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science or Related field
* Windows Server administration.
* Working in Windows environment
* Scripting: PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.
* Continuous integration tools such as Git, TeamCity, Nexus. TFS, Bamboo, Jenkins or equivalent.
* Databases administration: MS SQL Server
* Development and automation tools: JIRA, BitBucket, Nolio, Chef
* Public Cloud: AWS preferred
* Web-related protocols (HTTP, SSL, DNS) and load balancing.
* General knowledge of DevOps, Source Control, Unit and Integration testing, Continuous Integration, Release Management, and Software Development practices.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
* Competitive base salary
* Private medical cover
* Product Ownership
* Private Dental care
Apply here or at email@example.com