We are looking to grow the team in Stavanger within Business Intelligence!
Some of your tasks can include:
* Working closely with customers to gather requirements, understand their business, and suggest solutions
* Together with colleagues develop solutions to help customers make better use of their data and gain more valuable insights
* Using modern technology (primarily MS-based) to deliver dashboards, reporting solutions, and insights
You will have the chance to work with a range of customers depending on your experience and interests - these can include scale-ups and smaller companies looking to gain a competitive edge, as well as larger enterprise customers and public sector companies trying to digitalise
There are options to focus your interests on one particular customer/domain, or explore various areas depending on how you'd like to develop your career
We are looking for you to bring:
* An academic background in Business, Economics, IT, or similar
* Experience working with data modelling and visualisation
* An interest in how technology and data can be used to transform customers businesses
* Excellent communication to work with tehcnical and non-technical colleagues
* Experience working with technologies such as SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a culture centred around learning, collaboration and knowledge sharing
It is an excellent opportunity to learn from experts in their field, and share your expertise with colleagues through mentoring and arranged company events
You will be kept busy with relevant challenges - exploring complex data sets and challenged to be as creative as you can with your solutions!
We try to be modern in every sense - this includes the technologies we work with, the solutions we design, and our approach to working culture
You can benefit from flexible working hours and arrangements to suit your schedule, as well as a hybrid home/office set-up
We try to keep work as fun as possible! There are a range of social groups, activities and professional events to take part in if you choose, along with dedicated investment in learning & development so you can take courses or attend conferences as part of your working day
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org