AWS Consultant - Cambridge - 3 days remote
The opportunity to join an award-winning AWS Partner with an extremely well-stacked project pipeline has presented itself. They are looking for a Senior AWS Consultant to help deliver Cloud solutions to their clients in the Public Sector.
The successful applicant will be joining a highly collaborative technical team that promote flexible working; reporting into the Principle Technologist whilst working closely with Architects, other Consultants, and Project Managers.
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Strong experience building and maintaining Linux/Unix servers on AWS
* Experience implementing new environments and solutions on AWS using architectural designs
* Good level of client-facing experience
* Mentoring experience is a plus
* AWS/Linux certifications are a plus
The salary for this role will pay up to £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.